Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tomorrow Tomorrow. You're only a bad night of sleep awayyyy

So its about 10:30 pm right now and i just watched the second to last episode of Lost for this season.
i gotta say. some stuff is starting to come together except i still don't understand 90% of the stuff i am watching. Its actually annoying to try to sleep directly after an episode of lost cause my melon is going in upwards to 100 different directions. Being a heterosexual man i also find it hard to fall asleep after the erection causing Evangeline Lilly is on the screen for 40+ minutes.

Personally I wouldn't mind being on an island traveling through time getting into all kinds of trouble. Where the hell do i sign up for stuff like this?

Well reading that was probably a waste of time so click on the link below to see the making of David Bowie's Super Penis from Labrynth. That should be just what you need before a good nights rest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HgQaHlWyG4


2 comments:

  1. See this is why I don't watch lost. It would annoy me no end that they refuse to make any sense out of their story line. There is a fine line between clever writing and purposefully trying to keep everyone in the nation up at night.
    Also I see it's not only when you are in a car full of your friends that you talk about penis'. I can't say I'm surprised.
    I'll be back later to watch the vid. (when my kids can't watch with me.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My EYES!!!!

    *running in circles and screaming*

    I love Lost. Not that Evangeline Lily has any effect on me whatsoever. I sleep the sleep of the just. Now Sayid on the other hand... *growl*

    Of course, I haven't actually watched it in... possibly an entire year. I'm so far behind I doubt I'll ever be able to catch up. I love with undying devotion complicated story lines and thoroughly developed characters whose plot lines all intersect and tangle. That's writing. I want to write like that. I don't want anyone to understand.

    ReplyDelete