Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good Afternoon....or is it?

Hello all! So Let me first start by saying that i am no accomplished writer. I do however type exaclty how i would talk which i think can make my writing style at least somewhat enjoyable.

A Dagger is a term i picked up that describes an obstacle or situation thrown into your life that reminds you that you are indeed a human being living life.

Going to work and your boss yelling at you? Dagger!
Spilling Kitty Litter in the hallway when you aren't supposed to have a cat? Dagger!
Boozing til 4:00 am and pissing your pants at your friends house only to have to put 5 dollars in his piss fund....

....Ultimate Dagger.

On a daily basis we all go about living our lives and funny and random things may happen. Me being in my Mid 20's am going through what i like to call "A quarter life Crisis"

Because of this i think every day feels like an adventure. I know most of you can/will relate to all of this so please enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Godfather (do I kiss a ring here? I never watched the movies. I don't know the proper protocol),

    I am concerned more about the fact that your friend has a fund for visitors who pee their pants when drunk than I am about your quarter life crisis. Though not as concerned as I am with your lack of capital I's. Are you really so humble that you feel necessary to keep those personal pronouns lowercase? I never knew...

    This has been a drive-by commenting by your friendly not-really-related
    Punk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the record show that I have never peed my pants, at least not in a situation that would have cost me money.
    Oh and tell the lady downstairs that if she doesn't mind her own business about the cat you're going to go all quarter-life crisis on her. I don't know what that means, but do it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok after trying to figure this thing out i am now able to respond.

    First off I have no idea what you were talking about with the dagger thing so i just kind of skipped over that.

    Now on to this annoying lady.
    What I would do is punch her in the neck. Wait on second thought you can't do that. How bout kicking her in the butt.
    Wait you can't do that either.
    Being polite to her.
    Come on we are family so I know that neither one of us would do that.
    Basically I would tell her to back off or I would dump the kitty litter right in front of her door and then deny it was you. Now in all reality I probably wouldn't do that, but it is a great idea isn't it.

    Good Blog, I want more

    ReplyDelete