Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Back From The Dead.

Hello all! So things have been a little nutty in my life the last couple weeks. Work has caused much stress and the weekends have brought upon only small quantities of sleep. Combine these two things and you will clearly see that I have failed to entertain you with stories of Daggers and Good times on my blog.

2 weekends ago I went to see NIN and Janes Addiction down in NJ. I have been to many concerts in my day so saying this was the best show I've ever seen clearly daggers the likes of:

Billy Joel
Elton John
Bruce Springsteen
Eric Clapton
Metallica
Kiss
Motley Crue
Korn
Slipknot
System of a down
Fall out Boy
Cake
and a wide array of other bands of less than or equal to status.

But it was indeed the best show. Maybe it was the beers? Maybe it was the fact that i wasn't crowded cause on either side of me and my friend we had a couple cute small chicks? Maybe it was just the fact that Trent Reznor seemed to pull his setlist from my brain? Pretty much every song i wanted to hear got played. Heres a couple clips from the NIN part of the show.





What was even more amazing was the fact that Janes Addiction played next and Dave Navarro Absolutely melted my face to nothing but a fine messy paste. Throw in the fact that Perry Ferrel is the most entertaining front man i've seen in a while and you have this below:



All in all it was an amazing show and i felt the need to share this with you. Thanks for wasting some time with me!

I'll be back with more soon.

3 comments:

  1. Billy Joel
    Elton John
    Bruce Springsteen
    Eric Clapton
    Metallica

    Wow. NIN took out all these boys? That is a severe dagger to them. It also makes me question my feelings about NIN. Not enough to start listening to them, but I did pause for a second. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man your concert rakings are all smurfy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. I love you. Jane's Addiction on your blog? Is there anything better?

    Oh, wait. I just remembered: Our Lady Peace on Missy's blog.

    But that's okay, because I know she loves me better than you do, and I accept this. :-)

    I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete