Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fact: Humans are Terrible.

The other day I was at my brothers (as i normally am to enjoy a free meal with him and his family) and my Sister in Law asks me to name ONE pet peeve. I couldn't do it. I felt too much pressure and said that i would come back at a later date with a long list of things i hate about other humans. So i was reading her blog this morning and it inspired me to take a 10 minute break from work and take care of business.

My Pet Peeves: in no particular order.

1. When people slurp fruit loud (my brother and his watermelon eating would be an example lol)

2. When people complain out loud in a doctors office or traffic jam about how ridiculous sitting idol is. (Where is the fire lady? We are all waiting and that person is most certainly not more important then me.)

3. Women blaming "crankyness" on period (It's not an excuse to be a total bitch....end of story)

4. Toll people who refuse to say "hello" or "your welcome." (No one is making you sit in a booth all day collecting change. i am actually doing YOU a favor by not getting e-z pass. Would you rather we all do that and you be unemployed? yeah i thought so.)

5. That Dude in the bar who spent an hour getting ready and refuses to smile or have fun (Hey buddy my guess is you worked or went to class all week, stop being a total toolbag and let loose, you deserve it bud. Also....you see this? yeah it's called having fun and not giving a shit what anyone thinks. (A.) you're a loser (B.) I'm having more fun then you. (C.) When you wake up in the morning, make sure to tell your friends and family how you........did absolutely nothing different or exciting this weekend than last weekend....interesting.)

6. Miley Cyrus (Your voice is annoying....and honestly....you're ugly)

7. People with food stuck in teeth. (listen, not saying your teeth have to be super white, just make sure you ask your compatriot standing next to you if you still got some broccoli wedged somewhere between your chompers.)

I think that should get you all started on commenting. I'm sure i have many others and i fully intend on venting about those also when they come to me.

If i have described you in any of these confessions.....I'm sorry....actually no I'm not....Dagger!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a human. Am I terrible? Don't answer that.
    BTW, I agree that your brother's loud eating is totally annoying.
    Also, it's a pet peeve of mine that girls can't get upset about something without having some guy say, oh, It's just PMS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit man I am number 5, they guy at the bar not having fun. Except I certainly do not spend more then 2 minutes getting ready, and after about 12 I am having a great time even if everyone hates me.

    In response to missy misdemeanor elliott above me...We will stop blaming it on PMS when you all stop making big deals about things that are minor at best.

    Also we can tell when your PMS'ing, its easy, so don't try to say that it doesn't make you quicker to be a bitch, because it does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...look who's bitchy now. Is that MPS?

    ReplyDelete